01. Your LiveJournal username & what it means: oddharmonic. It's just my domain name, minus the .org.
02. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are? Perhaps a 4 or 5. I don't post much and as it is, most people who know me offline as well say you can't really read all that much of me from my posts to either LJ or my weblog.
03. How much about your life do you post to LJ? I have a life?
04. Is there anything you refuse to post about? Yes.
05. On a scale of 1-10, how interesting do you think your own journal is to others? It's supposed to be interesting to others?
06. From who/how did you find out about lj? tinder had his linked in his user profile in the forums at assbabies.org (his personal site) and I started reading his and his wife's.
07. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you? I doubt it.
08. What proportion of your posts are friends only? Perhaps a third, and it's really just because I figure the people on my friends list are more able to handle reading the weirdness than a random surfer.
09. What is your favorite interest on LJ? Right now, . No real reason why.
10. Has anything on LJ ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something? Not particularly.
11. How often do you respond/comment on other people's journals? I comment far more prolifically than I post.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals? Read. I'm a voracious reader.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)? Not that I'm aware of. I'm sure I've said things that irritate people, but it's just a matter of how much BS you tolerate. If you don't like that I'm openly bi or refer to myself as a beaner or whatever, don't read.
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal? No.
15. Who are your favorite LJ friend(s) and why? This is so unfair to have to pick just a few. I claim the Fifth and stuff.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met? None yet, although I've talked on the phone with tinder (long before LJ), my mother knows liannanshith (she works at his alma mater), and I almost met solcita, celendis and knicole1979 on Wednesday night.
17. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you?
Can't think of any offhand... guess I'm just that weird.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list? Either because they added me first or I like their writing/style. People that are friends of my current friends and meet one of the aforementioned conditions get extra consideration.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first? I check out their journal first. So far there's only been one time someone I didn't know (through a community or a mutual friend) added me first, and they liked my writing. I'm still touched. (:
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list? Not being interesting or amusing to me.
21. Is your "significant other" on LJ? *laughs* My husband has posted once in two years to our communal weblog. Do you think he'd bother with an LJ account?
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ? Yes.