2. What's your favorite article of clothing? Right now, my vintage fuchsia silk Jay Herbert dress. It's my "instant bombshell" wild card.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Brain. That goes for the same sex too, although I am admittedly a sucker for great legs.
4. What's the last CD that you bought? Supermercado, 2 Skinnee J's. Scored a used copy for $2 on Amazon.com in July.
5. Where's your favorite place to be? Right now, in my bathtub. The master bathroom has a garden tub and the house has a great water heater, so I can draw up a "lobstah bath" and sit in water up to my chest but still have enough hot water to run a load of laundry. w00t.
6. Where's your least favorite place to be? Anyplace crowded with people, including the Goldsboro Wal-Mart on a Saturday night.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Lower back. When my sinuses hurt, neck/shoulders are nice to have rubbed too.
8. What's more important, strong in mind or strong in body? Both -- mens sana en corpore sano [a sound mind in a sound body], as Juvenal says (Satires, X. 356).
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Between 0630 and 0800.
10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? That I own, a KitchenAid stand mixer; that I don't (yet), a soy-milk maker.
11. What makes you really angry? Willful ignorance of wildfire mitigation measures.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Harp.
13. Favorite color? Right now, green.
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? Neither. Registered Green voter that I am, I prefer mass transit or at least something fuel efficient.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Doesn't matter. Pascal's wager, anyone?
16. Favorite children's book? Obvious: Make Way for Ducklings. Not-so-obvious: the Eloise series by Kay Thompson or the Anti-Bias Books for Kids series from Redleaf Press.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall. The ground's still warm enough to garden but it's no longer beastly hot (North Carolina, like Hell, is beastly because of the humidity)
18. What's your least favorite household chore? Picking up after Laurel. Luckily she's growing old enough to start picking up after herself.
19. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Flying.
20. If you had a tattoo (for the next 10 days), what would it be? Temporarily, it'd be fun to have Invader Zim -- failing that, another Jhonen character or Delirium from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series -- as discussed in my weblog. Permanently, my name in Mayan glyphs.
21. Can you juggle? Yes, though I haven't mastered the 4-ball cascade.
22. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk with? If I had to pick just one, JD Richardson.
23. What's your favorite day? Today, because it always is. (:
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Whatever Himself's got in there. Once I acquire panniers for the bike, my toolkit and extra water.
25. Which do you prefer: a hamburger or sushi? Sushi. I'm not much of a meat eater.
26. Who's most likely to respond? Don't expect anyone to.
27. Who's least likely to respond? N/A