2. What do you wish your name was? I've never really thought about it. If I chose a name it'd either be from ancient Rome (Vesta, anyone?) or mesoamerican culture (think lots of q's and z's) because I'm a prick like that.
3. How are you? Coughing up phlegm. Glad the baby is napping. Wondering what the hell to make for dinner.
4. Would you ever eat sushi? Hell yes. I adore it. If there is a heaven, it fits in a bento box.
5. Would you ever eat sushi off a naked body? If it was clean and the food was free.
6. Have you considered homosexuality? Yeah. I've considered heterosexuality too.
7. What's your sexual preference? Yes, thank you. Right now I'm monogamous.
8. What were you in a past life? Not me.
9. I punch you. Quick, what do you do? Kick you in the shins.
10. When confronted with Britney Spears, you: grab her chest to see how fake it is.
11. What's your favorite coffee? I don't like the taste of coffee much (I like the aroma) and have a restricted caffeine intake, so I'd rather have chocolate soy-milk.
12. What's your political perspective? Depends on the issue. I'm a registered Green and perpetual smartass pundit, and that really says it all about me.
13. Are you my Angel? Probably not. Isn't that what Allen Ginsberg asks in A Supermarket in California?
14. Do you consider yourself a poet? When I'm manic, sure.
15. What do you wanna be when you grow up? Jet-propelled. Not an aviator or an engineer, just jet-propelled. Thanks.
16. There's a naked man in your living room: Himself doesn't like clothes. I probably told him to toss his BDUs in the washer anyway.
17. How stupid do you think you are? I know less every day.
18. How stupid do other people think you are? Do I care?
19. Who the hell do you think you are? Myself. Definitely a smartass, probably a bit hungry.
20. Is the Wonderbra good or bad? The one I owned was uncomfortable as hell. And the lousy clerk at Victoria's Secret that ditched me for two 12-year-olds that made a measly $40 purchase can kiss my natural-born Latina ass.
22. What's your favorite fruit? Yes. Oh, I have to pick just one? Peach. Or raspberry. Or tangerine. Or... ah, screw it. I'll stop.
23. Can you feel the love tonight? Yes, but if I want a man attached to it, I gotta wait for him to come home.
24. On a nude beach, you would: try not to stare. Probably build a phallic-looking sand castle while I'm at it.
25. Make up a story with yourself, a bridge, and a rabbit: I walk over a bridge. I hear a horrible noise coming from underneath it, which turns out to be the Beast of Caer Banog (a rabbit with sharp, pointy teeth -- Monty Python joke). At first I think it's James' stuffed one, but it's not and chews my arm off. The end.
26. What do you think about contemporary art? I like Magritte.
27. Do you like being naked? Yes, though not so much around people I don't know.
28. If we had proof God didn't exist, what would happen? We wouldn't get a nice car after the Rapture.
29. Do you enjoy Cheeze Whiz? No.
30. What's your position on virginity? I'm not and I don't worry about yours.
31. On civil unions: sure, but I bet more hetero couples will use it to avoid real commitment (and pre-nups).
32. On RuPaul: he looks better than me in drag, but I've got a better ass.
33. On mosquito bites: I try to avoid them.
34. On old sitcoms: how did the Cleaver get into their bathroom? I still don't get it.
35. On Fran Drescher: I'm SO glad she can't reproduce.
36. Are you left handed or right handed? Ambidextrous, favoring right.
37. Are you smart? Too much for my own good most of the time.
38. What's your middle name? My parents didn't give me one. I just have a middle initial.
39. How many personalities do you have? *shrugs* Does being bipolar count?
40. How many piercing do you have? Ears, once each.
41. What was your first word? Family legend says I started talking in complete sentences. Frankly, I don't remember.
42. Are you superstitious? Sometimes.
43. Do you read your horoscope? Not often.
44. Do you believe in that stuff? *shrugs* I don't think about it.
45. Can you do a cartwheel? Yes.
46. Do you have contact lenses? Not since I last tried them in middle school. Made my eyes water to a fault so I stuck with glasses.
47. Do you have a retainer or braces? No, but I've got a wicked underbite.
49. Do you snore? No.
50. Do you drool in your sleep? Very rarely -- I sleep with my mouth shut unless I'm sick and too congested to breathe through my nose.
51. Do you lick your envelopes or use a sponge? Lick. I'm lazy like that.
52. Do you keep a journal? Duh.
53. Do you like onions? Preferably cooked.
54. Do you like cotton candy? Used to.
55. What instruments can you play? In order or proficiency: piano, voice, acoustic guitar, trumpet, bits and pieces of misc. marching band instruments. Also the kazoo. (:
57. Do you like to sing? Depends n my mood.
58. Are you any good at it? I made all-county choir in high school.
59. Do you like to talk on the phone? Depends on who I'm talking with.
60. Do you like where you live? It's only one more year here (I hope).
61. Are you organized? I usually am. Right now with most of my household baggage packed, I'm not particularly.
62. Do you sleep with socks on? No.
63. Are you shy? Not particularly.
64. Do you talk to yourself? Yes.
65. Are you a morning person? No.
66. Are you a virgin? No, and I've got a kid to prove it.
67. Are you proud of that? Does it matter?
68. Do you believe in reincarnation? For academic purposes.
69. Do you believe in God? I believe there's a higher power.
70. Do you believe in ghosts? Sometimes.
71. Do you believe in bigfoot? Don't really worry about it.
72. How old do you wish you were? Exactly this age, though without a cold.</b>
73. What will you name your daughter(s)? There won't be another, but the one I do have is named Laurel Thalia.
74. Son(s)? [Himself's first name] [my father's first name]. (Family tradition from his side, but we aren't having another kid. Period.)
75. Have you ever thought you were gonna die? Yeah, but bleeding to death isn't really conducive to thinking.
76. Where do you wanna go? Anywhere.
77. Where do you see yourself going? Sleep, maybe Wal-Mart.