1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks? Creek.
2. The thing you push around the grocery store? Shopping cart. Occasionally when I'm not thinking, I'll tell Himself to get a carriage and he looks confused.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in? Lunchbox. Want to see my collection?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in? Frying pan.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people? Sofa or couch.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof? Gutter.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening? Porch.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages? Soda.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup? Pancake.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself? Grinder, though I'm moving to sub at a snail's pace since the local Quizno's is used to me.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach? Trunks.
12. Shoes worn for sports? Tennies, slowly becoming sneakers.
13. Putting a room in order? Cleaning up.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark? Firefly.
15. The little insect (arthropod) that curls up into a ball? Roly-poly.
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down? Seesaw.
17. How do you eat your pizza? Depending on how thick the crust is, I either fold it in half and eat it tip first, or eat it unfolded tip-first. Mom's pizza requires a fork because the toppings will overwhelm the crust if you pick it up.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff? Garage sale, yard sale or rummage sale, depending on the size/location.
19. What's the evening meal? Dinner.