Brief tangent: my acquired sensitivity to latex is now an allergy. Found that out two days ago when my period started and I had a bad reaction to my Keeper instead of the mild irritation I normally get from the latex in it. Antihistamines fixed me up except for the headache I've had since, but it's slowly winding down.Things I am thankful for:
- All the open space around Evergreen and trails therein.
- The forgiving nature of chocolate raspberry cheesecake, which got an extra egg and not-quite-softened cream cheese this time.
- Steam-A-Seam 2 fusible web, which has made the current quilt Mom and I are working on come along so quickly it'll be done before Christmas, let alone the late January birthday of who it's being made for.
- Laurel, Himself, and the rest of my merry band of geeks. They're the family I picked and nobody gives hugs as well as James and Sherbo. (:
- Good bedding, especially the buckwheat hull pillow that I can't fall asleep without. (Thanks again, K.)
- Red bean ice cream.
- Toenail polish.
That is all. Hope all of you are having a tasty Thanksigiving. *hugs*