1. Name five things in your refrigerator. Myzithra cheese, dill relish, Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce (a staple ingedient in our marinades), Frank's RedHot Original, and Annie's Naturals mustards. Yes, I love condiments.
2. Name five things in your freezer. Ben and Jerry's ice cream (currently Makin' Whoopie Pie, Oatmeal Cookie and Mint Chocolate Cookie), phyllo dough, red bean popsicles, frozen juice concentrate, and frozen veggies.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink. Extra paper towels, Simple Green, bulk vegetable oil, bulk white vinegar, and a trash can.
4. Name five things around your computer. A box of tissues, unfiled paperwork from the Mountain Youth Festival flyers, a box of greeting cards, Zicam (both original zinc and Congestion Relief) and my tea mug (empty).
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet. Adhesive bandages, Advil, clemastine, cough syrup and enough alcohol preps to stock an immunization clinic. They're left over from a former houseguest with a feeding tube, who also left us several cases of a meal-replacement drink that I worked on for months in hopes of it helping me gain weight (it didn't).