Note to self if I ever get a lobotomy and wind up directing something like that:
- Dozens of women doing syncopated movements out of sync looks stupid;
- Asymmetrical one-sleeved dresses covered in sequins remind me of cheap hookers;
- If you're going to have dozens of women swing their hips to "All That Jazz", don't half-ass it;
- Slim skirts are a stupid idea if you're including a kick line, especially with a group that can't do anything in sync; and
- If you're going to have a line of people do a cascading movement, practice it until they can do it fluidly.
I wonder if I can file with them for the minute of my life I was too stunned to change the channel back.