- Holy crap, you guys are so nice! I teared up several times.
- We got the electric bill squared away.
- One of this week's phone screens has progressed to a phone interview on Monday. I am hoping it goes well. If it works out I think it will be nice for him to get away from the niche of medical software.
- Someone asked what jobs he's held. In approximate chronological order since graduating from high school, he's been an airborne paratrooper, a carpenter for a custom window company, a medical courier, and held various software developer positions in telecommunications, defense, mobile computing, medical practice and revenue cycle management, and financial software for ATMs. Most of the past 20 years have been in software.
- I learned these ginger doughnuts are delicious: http://www.gourmet.com/recipes/2000s/2004/12/ginger-doughnuts
- I moved some of the wintered-indoor plants outside and transplanted some seedlings. The hanging baskets now have plants in them, the ivy that started taking over the windowsill is trellised in a gallon pot, and I put a couple of seasonal-clearance rainbow pinwheels I had stored away in the other gallon pots. It's silly but they make me happy.
Keeping busy keeps me focused on the things that are good.