- Everclear, 7 May, Fillmore Auditorium
- Etta James, 9 May, Paramount
- Skatalites, 10 May, Bluebird Theater (all ages show, erm)
- Linda Storey / Wendy Woo, 14 May, Gothic
- The Deftones, 15 May, Ogden
- Shawn Colvin, 15 and 16 May, Union Colony Civic Center, Greeley
- Big Head Todd and the Monsters / Hootie and the Blowfish opening, 17 May, Red Rocks
- Amazing Rhythm Aces, 18 May, Little Bear (this mostly because it's so close)
- Little Hercules, 21 May, Little Bear
- Nina Storey, 23 May, Fox Theatre
- Blue Man Group, 25 May, Pepsi Center
I wish I could fudge my stay either direction since both Dar Williams and the KBCO Kinetics Sculpture Challenge (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy will be there) are on the 3rd and Wendy Woo will be at the Little Bear on 7 June. Right now I'm leaning the hardest toward Shawn Colvin (though the drive could suck) and Big Head Todd (it's Red Rocks and a great local band).
EDIT: We finally decided on Shawn Colvin. Now we just have to decide which day.