Name the top five things you are most thankful for this year.
1. My family. They put up with my foolishness, call me on my rackets, and love me anyway.
2. Our veterinarian. They were incredibly kind when Maxwell died and were happy with us after the arrival of Squeaky. Squeaky, in turn, was confused by all the people but loved them anyway.
3. Health insurance. I try not to think about how much Vogon's ER visit and subsequent endoscopy would have been without it.
4. My mother. Because she deserves her own line item.
5. Clearance racks. They provide me with a near-endless supply of snark, inexpensive craft supplies and hours of sorting happiness (mostly the $5 "bag-o-parts" from Altex).
What are you thankful for this year?