1. How long have you had a weblog? Since... summer 1999, if I remember correctly. I used Blogger on and off for awhile, then let things lapse when Laurel was born (July 2000) and picked up again in early 2001.
2. What was your first post about? Can't remember, but it was probably complaining about work politics or rambling about Shiny Things I saw that day. My first post in the current incarnation of stray lint is about finally getting it up. Heh.
3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one? My weblog's always been stray lint, but it's moved from time to time -- it was originally on my personal site when it was sitting in my Fortunecity dumping space, then moved to my personal corner of castle.geek.net (then /sanctuary) and in early 2001 to its present location.
4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else? For stray lint, I use Greymatter -- and yes, I donated to it too. It does what I need to to there, but I use Movable Type for castle.geek.net proper and TODCRA since it supports multiple blogs.
5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place? Yes, though most people I read are one or the other, not both. (: Central places aren't too important to me, since I bookmark what I really like.