1. What's the best gift you've ever received? A new-to-me computer, from Robert Hayden. I'm still in that honeymoon phase with it. (: How could you make a geek on a budget happier?
2. What's the worst? My abuela gave me a huge package of stretch lace (no kidding) underwear when I was in middle school. They were hideous colors and itchy (hey, I bet they'd be trendy now with low-rise pants), but I fobbed them off a few years later on a psycho girl from the music department that latched onto me for a semester. She took some of my socks too.
3. What do you want for Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa this year? *shrugs* I don't know, I want a lot of things! An electric sewing machine (an electric kit for my treadle doesn't count, I want to be able to zig-zag stitch), a room of my own *g*, professional framing of my Amelie poster and some needlework sitting around that I've finished... eee. I'll stop now since my Catholic guilt is kicking in.
4. As far as Holiday shopping goes, do you buy throughout the year or do it last-minute? For most people, I buy throughout the year. People I can't guess as well on get Harry & David gifts or gift certificates.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Finishing converting the Castle proper to Movable Type, maybe getting my June pics up on odd harmonic, and going to a clown picnic on Sunday.