1. Where are you right now? Sitting at my half-return computer desk and thinking about just hopping over the non-computer-covered surface to get straight into bed. I probably won't, though -- I'm not that agile at late hours.
2. What have you lost recently? A lot of sleep (getting Movable Type to display things just so will take a fair part of the weekend), a hair barrette and the Outlook Express folders I forgot to export before swapping stuff into my newer computer. (I'll get them one of these days!)
3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now?I can't remember, but it probably wasn't as embarrassing as other things I've bought.
4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen? For general use, I use whatever I can afford in a fine-tip (.25mm) rollerball, but I couldn't live without my trusty Pentel Rolling Writer. I use that puppy for inking all my hand-drawn lineart, although donations of any color in that line (I always have a black and, less commonly, a violet) 'cause they ink so smoothly.
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Since everything I get attached to either gets discontinued or is only available in regions I'm not in, I've taken a shine to Ben and Jerry's Makin' Whoopie Pie.