When was the last time you...
1. ...sent a handwritten letter? Last week. I send out handwritten thank-you notes, and occasionally one of my offline friends is the lucky recipient of a handwritten letter (especially Eric, my favorite sailor).
2. ...baked something from scratch or made something by hand? The last thing I baked was muffins on Tuesday. As for by hand, I'm nearly finished completing a cross-stitch piece my mother started in 1992 and let go because working with blending filament can be frustrating.
3. ...camped in a tent? I plead the Fifth. We'll have to pitch the two-man in the backyard when the smoke is less and camp. Gotta get Laurel used to it sooner or later
4. ...volunteered your time to church, school, or community? Earlier this month. Give us a time/date/location and a few weeks' warning and you may just have clowns and a facepainter for your nonprofit event.
5. ...helped a stranger? Monday at the courthouse. I have a knack for picking up people in need of directions.