1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? At the moment, my parents' house. In the past I've lived in a college dorm and a base housing duplex, among other places.
2. Do you rent or own? My parents own. They feel it's a waste to rent since that money's not building equity.
3. Does anyone else live with you? Obviously, my parents. Also living here are my two younger siblings (both in school), my daughter (we're a package deal), and for the next few weeks, the 16-year-old daughter of a former neighbor.
4. How many times have you moved in your life? More than I want to count. I've only moved once in the past year, though -- whew.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Not thinking too much about jury duty (we reconvene on Monday morning), reading my new books (Kay Redfield Jamison's An Unquiet Mind and Night Falls Fast), and spending some quality time with Laurel.