1. Do you have any rituals or ways that you celebrate autumn (or spring for those in the southern hemisphere)? Not yet. For our first Halloween living as a family, we did very minimal decorating. Robert was on TDY (and Laurel and I were in Colorado) for our second, but I carved a couple of pumpkins -- that was fun and one of them took first place at the Little Bear's carving contest.
2. Do you observe Halloween, Samhain, and/or All Saints' Day? We celebrate Halloween and attend services on All Saints', since it's a Holy Day of Obligation.
3. Carve pumpkins or paint them? I love to carve (if carving includes using a nail file, darning needle and some other small pointy bits in addition to a few choice knives), but painting sounds fun too.
4. If you observe trick-or-treating, what will you be handing out at the door this year? We just got a couple assortment bags from the grocery store. It's easier that way.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? This one? Don't know, but I'll be glad if it doesn't involve having to put up with the 12-year-old. On Sunday night I have to verify that I'm needed for jury duty on Monday -- hopefully I won't be.