1. What's on top of your refrigerator? Mine back in Goldsboro had only a little clearance between it and the cabinet above it (which I couldn't reach anyway), so I stored our wok, its accessories, and a large plastic serving bowl on top of it. My parents' (where I am now) has an assortment of stuff on it, the only bits I remember offhand being a Black and Decker electric screwdriver and some light bulbs.
2. What's your favorite meal of the day? Lunch. No good reason except that Caffe di Lucca's panini are only made until 3 PM. Mmm, raspberry chipotle sauce...
3. Wash dishes by hand or in the dishwasher? What detergent do you use? In Goldsboro, we used the dishwasher because it saved time; detergent was Electrosol (the cheapest brand at the local Super Wal-Mart). Periodically there and always here, we wash dishes by hand. My parents are loyal to Ivory, I like anything inexpensive and lemon-scented.
4. How often do you eat out compared to eating in? About once a week with Robert, varies with my parents but at least weekly.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Friday (now past), I let Laurel go swimming with Amy, Sarah and the girls Amy nannies so I could get the new-to-me computer (tentatively named Kanga) tweaked to my liking and play with Windows XP. Today I'm accompanying the family down the hill (eee, hot!) so the little sister can go to Build-A-Bear and Wizard's Chest in Cherry Creek, and the Mardel and Hobby Lobby near Wadsworth and Quincy. I'll hopefully get Robert's TDY pictures scanned tonight and (at least) the May pictures up. I don't have any plans for Sunday, but I expect a call from Robert sometime Sunday evening so I know he made it back to NC in one piece.