1. Laying on your back and facing the ceiling, which side of the bed do you sleep on? Here at my parents', the left side since the right side is against the wall and a better place for Laurel when she's in with me. With Robert, does it really matter?
2. Do you have to have covers (blankets and/or sheets) at all costs, no matter the weather? I prefer to, but it's not a huge deal if I can't. I love my down comforter, although I need to make it a duvet cover one of these days.
3. Sleep nekkid or no? Why? No, because it doesn't get that hot here.
4. What's under your bed? If there's anything, it was put there by Laurel. My bed is a futon and I try not to put anything under it so it's easier to vacuum underneath.
5. If you have pets, do you let them sleep with you? Laurel sleeps with me every now and then while she getting re-accustomed to sleeping in her own crib, but I don't think she counts as a pet. (: