1. What are your hobbies? Since Laurel arrived, mostly needlework and pushing pixels. More recently I've gotten back into painting and one of these days I'll make up for lost time getting up close and personal with sun-warmed rocks. Mmm...
2. Do you collect anything? Telegraph pole insulators, vintage clothes, old books. More cheaply, superballs and Homies figurines.
3. Is there a hobby you're interested in, but just don't have the time/money to do? Weaving. Since starting a family, it's just been too expensive, but I love everything about it otherwise. Drop by sometime and my Mom will dig out my uber-blanket I spent two semesters in high school working on. It needs the fringe finished and to be sent off to be brushed, but otherwise it's loverly. Really.
4. Have you ever turned a hobby into a moneymaking opportunity? Not yet, though I'd love to sell my watercolors someday.
5. Besides web-related stuff (burbs, rings, etc.), what clubs do you belong to? At the moment, none. In the past, I've belonged to the Audubon Society, LLEGO, the EFF, the ACLU, and both the Boy and Girl Scouts. I've debated joining the CDT Alliance since it's such an awesome trail, but I'd feel bad because I don't know where I'd be able to fit in time to do volunteer trail-building.