1. What's your favorite TV show and why? I have to pick one? Forget that... by category:
- Crime/drama: the Law & Order franchise and CSI because they make me think and some of the cast is pretty cute. I miss Angie Harmon, though...
- Interior design: Trading Spaces and The Christopher Lowell Show because they satisfy my need for daily refueling of color without being as bland as the painting shows on PBS.
2. Who is your favorite television star? Mister Rogers or Vivian, the co-host of Out of the Box on Playhouse Disney. (She'd have legs up to her face if she didn't dress so frumpy!)
3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. It's still one of my favorites, but only one of the PBS affiliates in the Denver area -- KRMA -- shows it and only at 0630 M/W/F. KBDI gets gun for not showing it at all.
4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? Most everything available on primetime, especially Judging Amy. (Nothing personal, but after spending a 90-minute flight that started with 3 hours on the ground next to a passenger who kept comparing herself to same because she was unhappy with my daughter's fussing, my later viewing-due-to-curiosity didn't impress me in the least.)
5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? Can't think of any new shows this season that grab me other than Scrubs, but I still don't understand why Fox killed Harsh Realm after just three episodes. It was one of the most intellectually engaging shows I've ever watched... oh, nevermind. If I found it interesting there's virtually no way in hell Fox's most lucrative demographic would watch it.