1. What is your favorite time of year? In Colorado? Summer. (In New England, it's autumn; in North Carolina, spring; in tropical regions, winter. So I'm a nut.)
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? Not as much snow as the rest of the year (it's not _too_ common June-August), everything's blooming or recently has, and in addition to the long days, there's a daily thunderstorm thanks to the Palmer Ridge south of Denver.
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why? I don't really have one, although late winter/early spring is tough on me because I'm tired of the cold by then. I'm not a big heat person either, so I tend to not spend much time outside when it's too hot or humid. There's the great thing about living at 7500' altitude -- it gets warm, but I never remember it being truly hot in the decade my family's lived here.
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? Nope.
5. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Oooh, this is a long one... In snow season, I like to snowshoe and take Laurel out to play in the yard. When it's not snow season, I like to camp, hike, backpack, go trail running, mountain bike... and most importantly, climb.