1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well? Leo, and parts of it. I'm not social enough to be a stereotypical Leo according to most descriptions, but I do have a killer fashion sense and an eye for color. I look awful in gold, though...
2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? Being kicked out of the house. Don't really feel like elaborating much on it but on the greater scale of things, it was actually the best gift he ever gave me.
3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? No birthday gifts really stand out in my memory, but the best gift I've ever received regardless of occasion was a brand-spankin' new monitor. It was especially appreciated since I'd been using a much-smaller monitor for months.
4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? Hmm, again, nothing really stands out... Until I was 10 or 11, my mother made my birthday cake and I have incredible memories of them because she's got icing skills I can only dream about. I also fondly remember getting a My Little Pony for my fourth birthday and thinking I was too cool for words because it meant I had my own and didn't have to share with my older sister. (Amy had gotten Firefly for her birthday earlier that year. I got Moondancer. I couldn't remember the name of hers at first, just how it looked, but thanks to the marvels of technology you can see them both towards the bottom of the 1983 ponies page on the My Little Ponies Collector's Site.)
5. What are your plans for this weekend? I actually don't have any, not that anyone's surprised. I hope to finish off the last bit of tiling (mostly finished on Monday, but someone needs to take the toilet up so I can put in the last few bits of tile around it) in the bathroom and possibly repaint the walls in there as well since I wasn't too wild about the nearly Smurf blue the others picked out. (See? I told you grey was a color.) Also plan on crushing the backlog of empty cans in my room for recycling and taking some more pictures of Laurel before her stunt-girl antics make her look like a boxer in pictures. (: