I agree with Heather (the brains behind FF) that this week's questions are a bit risque, but what's life without it?
1. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone else? Hmm, not sure offhand, but it's probably got something to do with me baking for one of my friends.
2. What are your erogenous zones? My brain. My ears are a close second.
3. How old were you the first time you had sex? Care to expound? I was in high school -- we'll leave it at that -- and it was with my boyfriend at the time. I don't regret it, but looking back it's even more of a reason why I think it's worth it to wait -- not necessarily until marriage, but until you're in a stable relationship with someone that's mature enough to deal with anything that happens as a consequence.
4. What's the most unusual place you've ever had sex? North Carolina.
5. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day or is it just another Thursday? None that I know of, but I'm going to make a special dessert for dinner. I'm just torn between my brother's cheesecake recipe and a fabulous-sounding raspberry ice cream cake with amaretto that I cut the recipe for out of a recent issue of the Denver Post.