1. Have you ever had braces? Any other teeth trauma? No and yes, in that order. I had a root canal when I was 8, although most of the tooth around it has since chipped away... in fact, my teeth are really soft and have been crumbling for years, but whatchagonnado? Someday when I have dental coverage -- Tricare doesn't have it integrated so we didn't have any -- I'll get 'em fixed.
2. Ever broken any bones? No, though I've had a few lesser fractures.
3. Ever had stitches? Only for the episiotomy I had when Laurel was born. I vaguely felt those because I'd had an epidural about 10 hours beforehand, but I didn't register it as painful until a few days later.
4. What are the stories behind some of your [physical] scars? I have a cool crescent-shaped scar on the tip of my left ring finger. I was using said finger to slice a bagel -- with a steak knife. Heh.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Friday night: went to the St. Louis Symphony. Wonderful, fun, and I looked like a slightly drunken 20s starlet. (I'm not the handiest with a curling iron, but the dress is fabulous all by itself.) Saturday: going picture hunting (POWERPUFF GIRL COMING TO SAVE FLORISSANT!!!!!), maybe going out to laugh at people and/or see a movie. Sunday: flying home.