1. What cologne or perfume do you wear? Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche. It's the most expensive part of my wardrobe most of the time, but it goes everywhere with me.
2. What cologne or perfume do you like best on the opposite sex? Depends on the person. I love the way Michael smells but can't put my finger on it, and Chuck's just adorable when he's dressed up and wearing his favorite cologne. Since I told Robert Hayden I'd say hi to him here, I'd like to mention I have no idea what he wears when he's dressed up, but I'm going to find out by this time next week!
3. What one smell can you not stomach? Normally I have a very diminished sense of smell, so the only time any scent makes me nauseous is when my sinuses are clogged.
4. What smell do you like that others might consider weird? I love the smell of garlic in any form. Is this because of my Mexican roots? I wonder...
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Finishing the migration of information to TODCRA's new site and giving logins to the contributors, thinking about packing for my trip to Saint Louis (I'm a notorious last-minute packer although I start making lists of what to pack well in advance), and sleeping. If I get inspired, I may bake or make cheesecake.