1. What was your first job? Ever? Babysitting, where I learned that I like kids much better after they're housebroken. In high school? Writing code. (Gee, what'd you expect?)
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 15, with my friend Steve.
3. What was your first car? What happened to it? You mean my mountain bike? (I'm so granola-crunchy. Bleh.) I still have it, although it now has a baby seat.
4. What was your first concert? [watch my mind melt...] Something at Red Rocks during the summer 1995 season. Saw a lot of shows there thanks to friends...
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Getting the rest of TODCRA migrated to the new host, helping clean my brother's new car so it doesn't smell like an ashtray, and maybe even sleeping. (Laurel's spending the weekend with her grandma.)