- I love your dad's sense of humor. In a parallel universe where I don't have circumstances that keep me from traveling too often, I'd like to move to Seattle and be adopted by your family for awhile and eat really good food and stuff.
- It seems like Elephant Six is everywhere right now. I'd call it a sign from a higher power, but it's really just the corner of my music library I've been listening to lately. (:
- I almost cried toward the end of the show when you played one of my favorite Talking Heads songs. Also, isn't there something in the Sand in the Vaseline liner notes about "And She Was" being inspired by a gal that would get stoned on a slope overlooking the Yoo-Hoo factory?
- I still want to marry Henry Rollins and read Heidegger to our babies. (That has nothing to do with the show, I just wanted to say that.)
- I am confused by the Ditty Bops' tour schedule. They have a bunch of Colorado dates this year and I'm not there. So frustrating. If I budget well between now and August, I think it'd be neat to buy their new album and a t-shirt as consolation prize/birthday gift. Bike!
- "Dead Man's Party" makes me want coffee. Weird.
There's something kicking around the back of my head about barbeque sauce in relation to your Seattle restaurant post at stevefm, but it's going to continue fomenting for awhile before it makes sense. I may wind up drawing a map under some acetate and pouring different kinds of sauce onto their respective geographic areas to help illustrate my point just because it would look REALLY cool. I don't know.
And on a totally unrelated note except that it happened while I was listening to the show:
 Seg: Girl, you know everyone.
 Me: No, just the freaks.