I've been tempted to put food coloring and paper reinforcements on our tongues, then scan them to count the density of our taste buds, but I don't think I should be tonguing the scanner until I've taken it out to dinner first.
I sorted through the second suitcase last night (lazy, I know). Out of what I brought back, I picked out several tops to keep and made a mental note to buy some padded hangers and a garment bag for the folklórico costumes. This leaves me with:
- eight pairs of capris, sizes 8 to 12 petite in various fabrics and colors,
- a light-green print hoodie (75% cotton/25% polyester, fuzzy-textured exterior) tagged ladies' small,
- a pink-and-black floral print top with a keyhole neckline detail and flutter sleeves (95% polyester/5% spandex) tagged ladies' large,
- a vintage poppy-print scarf in chocolate, tan and burnt orange, and
- a NWT 24"x72" pink wrap (52% viscose/48%wool) from Old Navy.
If you want any of those pieces (or more information, pictures, etc.) let me know. Anything not spoken for by June 24 will go to my local Goodwill.