- Shower Manager, a shower time limiter that reduces the water flow after a preset time (5, 8, or 11 minutes).
- self-watering stacking planters (this induced immediate lust in me, especially since the self-watering pot the peppers are in makes it *so* much easier to care for that I'd like them for all the trees, the hibiscus and the grapes)
- NoginSox bicycle/sports helmet covers
- Nature Mill, a home composter that uses electricity for easy hot composting
- Critter Cord cord covers to deter pet chewing
And some other things I had filed away to look at later:
- NAS-12 Mold Cleaner and Stain Remover
- Mother and Ducklings pin (yet another time I blog about Make Way For Ducklings merchandise)
- Nite Glowring supposed to glow up to glow for up to 10 years, £9.95 plus shipping.
- Bath Wizard repair kit for fiberglass, porcelain and cultured marble
- Sparkability, a catalog that makes me wonder what would happen if Better Living Through Design had a kids' section. Also, they carry my two favorite modern doll houses, the Villa Sibi and the Woody Click Holiday Home. Seriously, it's cool kids' stuff for the modern design and generally-anti-plastic-toy types in your life.
- A sterling silver airplane spoon. I don't need to say anything about this, its pricetag is its own punchline.
Also, how come I haven't heard of the Anthropologie catalog before? I could never afford anything from it, but those dresses are delicious to look at. I almost peed myself when I saw the emerald dress comes in my size. If I had a million dollars, that would be my green dress. </obligatory BNL joke>