1. I'm incredibly sensitive to texture (most plush textures and synthetic fibers rub me the wrong way, so to speak) but I love cotton waffle-weave. I spent most of the day wrapped up in two waffle-weave blankets, but that was because I had chills from the bug I've got.
2. I normally wear plain cotton panties and an a-shirt (aka a beater tank) instead of a bra, but I love pretty underthings and have acquired more in the past year and a half than in my entire adult life prior.
3. I don't trust most doctors, but I trust Vogon when he suggests I take something. He's usually right, too.
4. I'm so used to having chronic sinusitis that when Vogon asked if I'd like laser nasal surgery someday, I didn't know whether I would.
5. I speak Spanish fluently but I don't use it often because I still have a noticeable Boston accent when I speak in Spanish. (I had speech therapy in 4th/5th grade, but it only addressed English.)