Other funny things she's been saying lately:
- While we watched the doctor remove Vogon's stitches yesterday, she asked, "Can I see his brain?".
- A glow-in-the-dark plastic spider ring leftover from Halloween we recently found in the car is her 'Spiderman ring'.
- She's honing her skill at 'squatting' flies, which she practices on the occasional fruit fly that didn't get drawn into the kitchen bug light (a cordless rechargeable bug zapper).
- While protesting a time-out, she said she wanted the police to take me away because I was a mean mommy, followed by shouting "Police! Take my mommy!". (That was hard not to laugh at.)
- Whenever we talk about using the toilet (she's regressed a little lately), she says "I don't want to go to kindergarten, I want a baby sister!". If her wishes were horses, we'd need a farm.
- "I want a weenie!" is her current default mealtime request with grilled bratwurst and sausages in the fridge right now. I try not to giggle at it, but tonight she announced "I want a weenie and a cookie!". I'd like to thank everyone I've read that use the latter as a slang anatomical term since before then, a cookie was just a cookie to me. *snerk*