In good news:
- my mouth has been healing quite nicely,
- the fridge is full of yummy Italian leftovers,
- Vogon's offered to install a 120 Gb drive on Naess (my computer), which will quadruple the amount of storage space I've got _and_ consolidate it to one drive,
- I moved most of the plants onto the patio (once the herbs I repotted to perk up, I'll take and post photos), and
- I got an e-mail from saarlander that the violet garlic Vogon fondly remembers has come into season and he's sent some our way. *foodie lust*
I've got two questions about future content for you, Dear Readers:
- Do you think I should trim back from the 20-30 photos I've been posting monthly (currently behind by a few months) to oddharmonic.org to an annual directory of the best 40-50 photos with links to Gallery albums for specific events (holidays, trips, etc.)?
- Would you like to see a series of drawings about food with captions by Laurel?