1. Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? Himself and I have his mother's old car, a 1991 Izuzu Stylus. I've been in it a handful of times.
2. Do you drive very often? Not since 1998. When I move back to Goldsboro, HImself has decided I'm going to learn how to drive a stick so I can go out other than on my bike. Personally, I'd just be happy with a bike trailer that would hold Laurel and some cargo -- it's much better for my cardiovascular health.
3. What's your dream car? One with a driver. I have limited patience for how most people drive around here and the simplest solution is for me to be a passenger and do useful things (write, needlework, navigate, whatever) instead. I don't have the cajones to do my makeup and separate my eyelashes with an open safety pin like my abuela does, but I'm damned useful.
4. Have you ever received a ticket? No.
5. Have you ever been in an accident? Not while I was driving, but I have been in a few accidents as a passenger. No injuries of my own.