1. What shampoo do you use? Right now, Pantene Pro-V shampoo/conditioner, Classically Clean formula. My favorite I've ever used is Freeman's orchid and plum shampoo, but I haven't been able to find it in stores for a few years. (I'm reasonably sure they phased it out. Argh.)
2. Do you use conditioner? What kind? See above.
3. When was the last time you got your hair cut? Last week; had 1/2" off all over to keep split ends in line while I'm growing my hair out. Right now I'm getting it trimmed every 6-8 weeks, but once it's down to the length I want, I won't be in more than 4-5 times a year for trims.
4. What styling products do you use? Occasionally I'll use a little gel to keep strays in place when I'm putting my hair up, but that's pretty much it. I bought a curling iron in February to take the place of the heated curlers that have become misplaced since moving out in 2000, but I rarely use it.
5. What's your worst hair-related experience? Having bangs cut back in after I'd spent a year and a half growing them out. I asked specifically for a bob, no bangs. I'll never go back there again.