1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? Osho.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? Not really. I was depressed when Douglas Adams died, and similarly to a lesser extent when Marion Zimmer Bradley died, but it wasn't like I wasn't going to have a downswing anyway.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? I don't think I would want to be anyone else, even for a day. It's enough just being myself.
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? Not that I know of.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? Other than circus performers? No, but it's fun to explain my family background in it to people -- my grandmother regularly babysat for Gunther Gebel Williams when he was a kid. Isn't that wild?