- the living room had been picked up, vacuumed, and odiferous parts of the carpet Febrezed,
- Laurel's table and chair had been de-ooked and the sliding door next to it cleaned,
- two more loads from the nerdsprout's room were washed and dried (now awaiting folding, and maybe six more loads to go so I'm past the halfway point now),
- a trash bag was ready to go down in the morning with trash from the same room and I started another,
- another load of dishes were clean and I tracked the latest mini-fly invasion down to a coconut (don't ask) and eliminated it,
- the box from the bathroom was closed, labeled, and sitting under a second labeled box with everything else being packed from the bathroom (I'm leaving it open to hold bathroom/beauty items from the bedroom as I find them),
- Laurel's bed was made up with the bedding I washed yesterday and she was happily parked _on_ the made bed with a fleece blanket, crayon and paper watching PBS Kids after helping me work on the room.
I promptly crashed for a power nap with his blessing, but I feel less behind on the housework this week, had a bowl of leek soup (Knorr mix) that really hit the spot, and now I'm only a little lightheaded and having a bit of pain in my right kidney. Not bad for how much I got done today. (:
Laurel's drawing skills have made improved a full order of magnitude in my illness. Vogon chalks it up to me shielding less when I'm sick. I just think she's finally gotten something from me other than limited patience and a love of LEGO blocks.